International market entry is the most important stage in the development of each company. However, having no experience in such activities, it is extremely difficult to take into account all the features and nuances of interaction with foreign partners and customers.
Specifics of international business
In such a situation, the company’s management has two options. The first is to learn from your mistakes, losing money, resources and time, which in business is easily converted into the same money and, depending on the situation, means either loss or profit. This option is chosen by young and inexperienced companies who believe that acting independently, they will save their money. This method of action is almost always wrong and brings the company only losses. The truth is simple: without the right knowledge and skills cannot establish a profitable job in the international market.
The second option is to seek help from those people who have extensive experience at the international level and are willing to share their skills and knowledge. The services of the consulting team, although they have a certain cost, will eventually pay off many times and in addition, will give all employees of the company relevant, or rather, invaluable experience in the new environment.
The name of Sergey Fomenkov is known to everyone who is related to serious business in our country. Being a member of the management team of such well-known Russian companies as MTS, Euroset, APH Ecoculture, he developed them in all areas, including bringing them to the international market. In addition, due to the specifics of his professional activities, he has strong business relations in Europe, the middle East, the UAE, India, China and other countries.
Now Sergey Fomenkov with a team of qualified specialists in various fields of business is ready to continue his work on scaling and capturing new markets for other projects.
How does international consulting work
What is included in international consulting:
- attracting foreign investment in business: financing from foreign partners is a great way to bring the company to a new stage of development;
- project management – specialists headed by Sergey Fomenkov share the invaluable experience that is gained only by practice and nothing else;
- international partnership – cooperation with international corporations requires knowledge of the laws, specifics and features of this activity sphere;
- international procurement – commodity and money relations with foreign suppliers also have many pitfalls that only professionals know about.
A separate activity is investment consulting. In the ever-changing global economy, which today is inextricably linked to politics, it is incredibly difficult to understand where the financial market is moving. Losing money is easy, but multiplying it is extremely difficult.
Professional investment consulting from Sergey Fomenkov and the team solves several issues at once:
- how much and where to invest;
- how to negotiate with foreign banks, partners, insurance companies and executors;
- how to track capital movements and calculate risks;
- which companies are worth working with and which are best avoided;
- how to properly diversify investment capital.
Sergey Fomenkov develops an individual investment plan for each project. No advice and general wishes – only specific and clear instructions that will not only save and increase your finances, but also make them work for the future.